May 3rd, 2021 10:56 AM by Mike Barbaro
Decorating your apartment for summer can be fun and inviting! And in Houston, Texas our summers can get really hot! Let's take a look at some ways we can make our apartment cool...
1. DIY Minimalist Daybed With Storage: If you’re tired of pumping up an air mattress every time you have guests, consider this more permanent setup. This stylish daybed doubles as a cute couch. (View Instructions via Proper)
2. DIY Anthro Rug: You can actually save up to $400 on this Anthropologie rug hack! If that’s not enough to convince you to take on this project, just imagine your living room floor covered with this beautiful and vibrant accent rug. All you need is fabric paint, painter’s tape and a basic IKEA MORUM rug. (View Instructions via Brit + Co)
3. DIY Marble and Gold Coffee Table: Luxe marble and gold come together in this elegant coffee table design. Combined with its stylish hairpin legs, this DIY darling practically screams modern. (View Instructions via Sugar & Cloth)
4. DIY Modern Bottle Opener: Give your kitchen a modern touch with this DIY bottle opener made of plexiglass. Install it on your kitchen wall for a convenient tool with an artsy flair. (View Instructions via A Beautiful Mess)
5. DIY Color-Dipped Bar Stools: If you’re obsessed with the color-dipped look, bring the trend to your kitchen with this stylish stool makeover. Using painter’s tape, mark off the legs in your chosen pattern and spray paint your heart out. (View Instructions via Brit + Co)
We are a FREE Service -- Since 1971!